ATHEROS AR5212 WINDOWS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Login or create an account to post a review. I opened its Properties window from its context menu, went into the Driver tab, and clicked Update Driver Glad that my post helped you - That's why I posted it in the first place. No more mousing around, no more keyboarding, no more nothing - the only option would be to hit the RESET button. My wife got a Toshiba Satellite last year and we haven't been able to get the Atheros Wx chipset to work with our router at all. Resources for IT Professionals.
Uploader: Vokasa
Date Added: 16 September 2008
File Size: 10.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 17539
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thing is that PC is only 10 feet away from the Router Monday, January 12, I might have to do some more experimenting and find out how i can get it to run at full speed The system locked up after just a few short minutes.

Download Atheros b+g Wireless Lan Driver - MajorGeeks

Moved by Othorvath Moderator Saturday, January 17, 2: FTR, yes I'm kinda blown and just decided to explain this process for some reason. Already have an account? I know how to do the device manager thing, however, when im in device manager, i dont see the card. I opened its Properties window from its context menu, went into the Driver tab, and clicked Update Driver This really, actually works!

Another thing, once i put the drivers in, and bootup, do I wait till it fully boots up then put the card in?

Atheros AR5212 driver for Windows 7

So, I decided to re-boot into Vista to see if I really had a wireless problem. This completed cleared up my wireless problem.

In fact, this problem is apparently not even unique to Atheros chipsets; similar issues seem to arise with, e. I hope other folks that are saddled with the functionless Atheros and the drivers that come with them will read your post and get them working.

TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Then go to your device manager and manually update the Ethernet card, according to Windows.

This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. The solution is straightforward.

Not an IT pro? They did not support the damned card.

Since the system would be unstable with drivers that Windows did consider "compatible" with my hardware, I thought, "What the heck! In my case, there's no point in windowz to go beyond the standard Mbps connection speed, since I'm running a mixed-vendor configuration: Select type of offense: Yes, my password is: Now, everything works fine!

Atheros Chipset Search In.

Problem solved It's worth mentioning that the Atheros cards work beautifully when a good driver's found. Monday, January 12, 8: Select your Atheros card, right-click, and select 'update driver'.

Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. Overview User Reviews Specs.

Atheros AR a/b/g Wireless Adapter Driver - Atheros Chipset - LaptopVideo2Go Forums

I try to install this, http: You may want to try and move your wireless adapter to a different PCI slot if you cannot get it to stheros properly e. Anyway - Yesterday, when taking a fresh look at the issue, I somehow found myself directed to an AirLink Technical Support Page for a possible solution. Windows xp doesnt seem to work with linksys wireless g pcmcia network card Sep 3, Windows gave me an Update Driver Warning, telling me that Installing this device driver is not recommended because Windows cannot verify that it is compatible with your hardware.

Comments